Isn't her new T-shirt the cutest thing? I ordered her a size larger than what the size chart suggested for her weight... and it was still snug on her, the poor chubby wubby.
I think she was trying to model in this one. (That or she was giving me the cold shoulder.)I promise she is WAY more excited about being a Big Sisser than she is about this T-shirt.
A kiss from Dad for being a good sport!
Now all she needs is a Budweiser to go with her wifebeater and couch!
We took the T-shirt off after the pictures because, as you can see, she was grumbling. However, we talk to her about being a Big Sisser a lot! If we say, "Where's the baby, Daisy?! Where's the baby?!" she gets terribly excited. I hope she won't be too disappointed when she realizes that baby won't be able to feed her or scratch her belly for quite some time.
2 comments:
AW, isn't she cute!! Girl, our dogs went crazy when I was pregnant!! They were like all over me all the time wanting to snuggle into my belly :-) guess b/c it was extra warm idk. And when it got to the point Daniel was kicking and you could feel it from the outside, they would look at me like "what was that momma!!"
Speaking of being a big sister/brother..... my mom sent Daniel to preschool in a tshirt that said I'm a big brother!!! She didn't realize at the time (so she says!!) but I was like MOM, do you know what this shirt says?!?! Thankfully no ones said anything to me about it, lol!!
Hope you are having a great week and getting some more energy, LOVE you!!
Too cute! Hehe, Daisy will be a wonderful big sister! I hope that you are feeling much better. Love you girl!
Post a Comment